Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cheap Prescription Eyeglasses Online

I had trouble with my eyesight nowadays, especially from sitting several hours in front of a PC monitor. Lately, I had to squint my eyes to read the fine print from newspapers and books. In my PC monitor, I always adjust the font size of some websites I visited. I guess it's time for me to have an eye checkup and a prescription eyeglass.

I searched for prescription eyeglasses on the internet and found ZenniOptical.com. The website sells stylish prescription glasses online. They have a huge list of reading glasses and its accessories and sell it cheaply. Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!. The secret for such a low price is that the items were directly sold to customers with no middlemen and advertising budget.

1 comment:

Love Glasses said...

I have been wearing glasses for over 6 years and I spent over $400 for my first pair of glasses. Later, i find zenni and GlassesShop.com and know that you don’t HAVE to spend that much money on eyeglasses!