A different crepe but very easy to make .... yumyum!
Good for 3 servings.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pancake flour
- 1 tetra pack (250ml) fresh milk
- ¼ cup margarine or salted butter
- 3-5 tbsps of cheese pimiento spread
- Place in an ovenproof bowl the butter. Put inside the oven toaster. Turn knob to 5. Bake until butter melts.
- Heat a non-stick skillet at medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add pancake flour and fresh milk. Blend. Add the melted butter. Whisk well until batter is smooth.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter to skillet pan. When it bubbles, flip. Cook the other side for 30 seconds or until it browns. Remove from pan. Fold into to two while still hot. Do the same to the rest. It yields 9 crepes.
- Place 3 crepes in a side plate (should be ovenproof). Top with a tablespoon or more of cheese pimiento spread. Do the same to the rest of the crepes. Warm crepes inside the oven until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.