- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 3 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 1 large red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) of lean ground pork
- 1/2 tsp of cracked peppercorns
- 1-1/2 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
- 1 pc (1.15 kilo) bottlegourd (upo), slice at 1" x 1/8" cubes
- 1 sachet (8 grams) all-in-one seasoning granules
- 3/4 cup water
In a wok, heat over medium-high fire. Put oil and garlic. Saute until garlic is golden brown. Follow with onion. Cook until limp. Add ground pork, cracked peppercorns and fish sauce. Stir-fry until aromatic. Put the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Lid on. Cook until veggie is done but not overcook.
Serve with any fried meat or fish and steamed rice.