- ½ kg of chicken wings, cut into two
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Spanish paprika
- 2 tbsps liquid savor, garlic
- 2 tbsps liquid savor, hot chili
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 5 tbsps pure maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2/3 cup cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients except for the water and oil. Place in a plastic container. Cover. Chill for a day or at least 8 hours.
- In a non-stick pan, place the chicken with the marinade. Add water. Place over medium-high heat. Bring to boil. Cook until marinade is light syrupy. Put oil. Fry until both sides of chicken is dark brown in color but not burnt. Place chicken in a platter. Remove oil. Drizzle the thick sauce over chicken.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and buttered corn & carrot.