- 1 can (439 g) whole corn kernels, drained & reserved stock
- 3 small, about 200-250 grams of carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup water
- 6 tbsps margarine or salted butter
- 2 tbsps of quickmelt cheese
- Fine salt and ground white pepper
- In a casserole, add stock and water. Cover. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Add the carrot. Cook until tender. Drain.
- In a pan, place butter and cooked carrot. Stir a few times until butter melts. Add corn, salt, white pepper and cheese. Cook for another 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
- This recipe is good as a side-dish.