Have you heard of someone using a rice cooker to cook? Well, I did! Unfortunately, we ran out of gas. I need to improvise (",)
Good for 4-6 servings.
- 850 grams of pork spareribs, cut into small portions
- 1 head garlic, pounded and finely minced
- 2 medium red onion, finely minced
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsps of soy sauce
- 3-1/2 tbsps of white vinegar
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thin strips
- 24 pcs quail eggs, hard boiled
Put the first-six ingredients inside the rice cooker. Do not mix. Cover. Push the button. Bring to boil or until vinegar is fragrant. Mix to blend ingredients well. Cover again. Let it cook until sauce thickens or slightly sticks to the bottom.
Add water. Cover. Cook for 35 minutes. Meanwhile, shell the quail eggs. Set aside.
Put the bell pepper. Cook for 12-5 minutes or until desire thickness of sauce.
Place the quail eggs. Mix. Push up the button of the rice cooker. Keep it warm for a few minutes or until ready to serve.