Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tin-tin's Cravings


Tin-tin is my buddy. She's like a second mom to my kid, always around in our house almost every weekend (ika nga, laging nakakalat sa bahay namin yan since college days pa!). First, she's one of Clark's (my brother) friends in Olivarez College, then eventually, we became friends. She's like a sister I never had.

Last Saturday night, she was pestering me about eating ice cream or ice craze in Jollibee. Like most weekends, she's here spending the night over. Though, she's still sick from abusing herself... several nights of not sleeping because of beadwork! (feeling mommy talaga ng anak ko pati sya super busy sa mga costumes!) I gave in to her request. I even went out to Jollibee with her in my pajamas... hehehe! Unfortunately, the ice craze products weren't available. We ended up going to Mercury Drugstore to buy ice cream and my hubby's medications. We tried Nestle's new product... "Trio" (cheese, chocolate & melon flavors), it's only php 149.00. It's yummy and cheap. Even Luigi, liked the cheese flavor! By the way, Luigi is the newest member of our family. My next post is all about him, our puppy (",)

The next day (Sunday), for our snack (merienda), we called Jollibee to deliver us the Ice Craze products, My hubby and I had the saba con yelo. Tintin and Lola got the ube-keso. My kiddo got his ever favorite, Jolly Hotdog. Kuya Arcel also gave us his version of "Pancit Canton". He used fresh canton noodles bought in Batangas. It's like miki minus the stinky smell (",)




No comments: