Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yen's QOTW #28



Join here.

1. Are you easily influenced by other people or current trends?
Nope!

2. What makes you unique (in your own opinion)?
I'm unique coz I'm simply me! hehehe (",)

3. Name 3 of your worst quality.
bossy, moody & dominating

4. Name 3 of your best.
loyal, straightforward & nice

5. Describe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you.
I have a friend, almost like a sister to me, named Tin. She's always there to support me and checking me out every so often if I'm doing okay or not. She knows very well that I'm a little
sickly because of Diabetes. And also, she's like my son's second mom. Always present whatever new endeavor my son takes.

6. Tell me about your dream last night.
can't remember...

7. What is the most expensive item you own?
my nokia 6300

8. How about the least expensive?
the comfy shoes I bought last month.

9. Do you ever leave little notes to your partner?
sometimes...

10. When you’re talking, do you ever use your hands in the air to do quotation marks of certain words?
Yeap, most of the time I do that... LOL!

No comments: