Monday, August 11, 2008

WS #49 - Kulit's Jazz Class


Join here.

About a month ago I enrolled my Little One in a ballet class. After several meetings he had, Teacher Eli, the artistic director, wanted him to join also the Jazz Class they offer. It would help my kid's coordination and body positioning while dancing. He's very fond of my Kulit because he said that my Little One has potentials to be a great dancer someday. Wow! nice compliment! (syempre uber ang ngiti ko hanggnang tenga, proud mommy, hehe! Buti na lang sa mga lolo at lola nagmana hindi sa aming mag-asawa!) It was only yesterday I took photos of him. It was his third time to attend the said class. He didn't had a hard time memorizing the dance steps though it's quite fast for him. Just need more practicing so that he can keep up with his fellow dancers. By the way, he is the only boy and the youngest in this class. But I guess, it doesn't bother him simply because he enjoys dancing so much and learns a lot from it. Even here in our home he practices the dance steps and can't wait for the weekend to come.... LOL!

1 comment:

Ruby and Robinn said...

I would love to enroll my daughter in dancing lessons... but for now, piano first.