Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yen's QOTW #16


1. Have you tried running far away from home alone? How does it feel?
nope.

2. Who or what is most beautiful to you?
of course, my lil'one! who else?

3. You are still sleeping and suddenly someone wakes you up. What would be your first reaction?
open my eyes...

4. What’s your significant other/partner/husband/wife calls you? And what do you call him/her?
my H calls me, maman. I call him, dada.

5. Someone is knocking at your car window, and you see a little girl selling fruits for $1. Are you going to buy one or just ignore her? Please be honest.
Maybe I will, depends on what kind of fruits she's selling...

6. What time did you wake up today? Happy or Sad?
pass 8.30 am, happy! I had a goodnight sleep :)

7. Do you go to work everyday? Where?
Nah, I'm a full-time mom!

8. What did you do this past weekend?
We watched The Forbidden Kingdom, foodtrip with hubby, household chores...

9. A random photo off the web…anything at all that you think is worth posting. Post it here.



10. Why did you chose that picture/image?
I would like to have a ladybug bracelet.

No comments: